fairaudio 2/2020: "The INKLANG 13.4 Advanced Line are exemplary neutral tuned loudspeakers that reproduce incredibly precise, lifelike and clear spatial, especially with regard to their price.
The INKLANG 13.4 Advanced Line…
- play very neutral about everything tonally, but in the best sense of slag-free. I don't think I've heard of another speaker that is so flawless in this regard under 5,000 EUR.
- have a controlled, agile bass that easily reaches down to almost 40 Hz in the listening room and has pressure and slam involved despite neutral tuning.
- please with a transparent, completely discoloration-free mid-tone, which also has an exceptionally fast and concise impulse reproduction.
- have a detailed, in a positive sense unobtrusive, natural sounding and changeable depending on the music material, which is not annoying even at higher levels and reproduces transients very easily.
- are masters of fine dynamics, which is particularly due to the previous points.
- are roughly dynamic and fully competitive in terms of maximum levels in their price range. Compared to bulky, larger speakers, however, they pay a small tribute in this area of their slim stature.
- depict almost tangibly and three-dimensionally - and that rather on and slightly in front of the speaker level than far behind in depth. Overall, a rather intimate and direct spatial characteristic."
Read the full review here (Google translator).
(The AdvancedLine models expired in summer 2020.)